- DRR IN SDC
- DRR NETWORK
- DRR AND...
- USAR C.B.
Disaster Risk Reduction Platform
The Secretariat is responsible for the operational management of the Network.
Its main tasks are:
- Web platform management
- Network membership management and members animation
- Facilitate referrals to DRR experts and mentoring
- Organise and facilitate Coordination Group meetings
- Facilitate the exchange between backstoppers, thematic officers and DRR implementers in the field
- Facilitate the communication between HQ and the field
- Develop learning projects
- Organise the Network Face to Face meetings
The Secretariat is composed of four members: the DRR Focal Point at headquarters and the Assistant Focal Point, a representative of the field responsible to organise the Network face to face meetings, and an assistant.
The Secretariat informs the Network members on DRR news, events and new publications.