- DRR IN SDC
- DRR NETWORK
- DRR AND...
- USAR C.B.
Disaster Risk Reduction Platform
Make work easier, make it better, together and accountable
"The SDC DRR network strengthens the performance of its members’ work, and influences the SDC’s vision on DRR.
This will be achieved through the exchange of information, the sharing of knowledge and the capitalization of experience."
The "Gwatt Declaration", April 2010
The main tasks of the DRR Network are:
- Build further awareness of DRR within SDC and operational partners
- Exchange knowledge on DRR within SDC and operational partners
- Train SDC staff and operational partners in DRR-related competencies
- Provide policy advice and technical support in DRR
- Facilitate referrals to DRR experts
- Support the implementation and monitoring of the SDC Guidelines on DRR
- Refine or develop tools
- Explore synergies with related fields (climate change, environment, food security, ...)
- Link with other networks (Climate Change & Environment, Agriculture & Rural development,Water, ...)