- DRR IN SDC
- DRR NETWORK
- DRR AND...
- USAR C.B.
Disaster Risk Reduction Platform
The DRR Network has two kinds of memberships:
- Active member
- Passive or News member
Active members are:
- Programme officers (at HQ) responsible for DRR programmes or projects (mandatory membership)
- International Programme Officers (IPO) and National Programme Officers (NPO) in the field in charge of DRR programmes or projects (mandatory membership)
- Operational Swiss partners - Governments and NGOs - (on demand membership for focal points)
- Operational international partners (on demand membership for focal points)
- Focal points of other SDC networks (on demand membership)
- Programme officers (HQ), IPOs, NPOs in charge of Climate Change (CC)/Environment (env)/Food security (FS) programmes or projects (on demand membership)
Active members take part in online discussions and forums, provide written inputs for knowledge sharing, are involved in thematic working groups, take part in network consultations, trainings, workshops, Face to Face meetings, etc. In short, active members contribute to the knowledge management and sharing within the Network.
In return, the DRR Network provides regular DRR newsletters & updates, trainings and workshops possibilities, access to tools, documents, best practices, etc. , a Questions & Answers service online, backstopping and mentoring services if needed.
Passive or News members are:
- Programme officers (HQ), IPOs, NPOs in charge of Climate Change (CC)/Environment (env)/Food security (FS) programmes or projects (mandatory membership)
- Operational local partners (on demand membership for focal points)
- Any other interested person, SDC staff or partner (on demand membership)
News members are not requested to actively participate in the Network activities and have only limited access to the Network services. News members receive regular DRR newsletters & updates.
If you are eligible according to the above-mentioned criteria and you want to become a member of the DRR Network, please fill in a membership request (link to come!).
For an overview of the membership criteria, see the attached document:
|DRR NW Membership Criteria.pdf||5.09 KB|